Saturday 9 May 2009

Honeymoon just got better

Last night after a fabulous dinner at a Brazillian restaurant (I am sure Dave will rave later) we arrive at the hotel the Intercontinental Barclay to find metal detectors and xray machines outside! This morning there are secret service types all over the place! This leads me to believe that Barak Obama is staying at the same hotel as us!!!! Which than leads to the question is it considered cheating it you have an extramarital affair with the president?

Right now we are on the hop on hop off bus on our way to Central Park to hang out...they say its safe now! But if I get murdered in the park I leave my tv to Gaerich and my shoes to Su!

But on a serious note we are having a great time and I am beginning to get excited about Jamaica.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from M3 Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment