Wednesday 13 May 2009

The wedding

Some of you know that this honeymoon doubled up as attending the wedding of one of Lindsey's overseas friends. I got to meet her and her fiancee a couple of years ago and found them to be great people. Going to Cancun to celebrate their marriage was without a doubt.

So Jamaica happened instead, of course, but we were stil looking forward to the ceremony. And today in gorgeous weather (too gorgeous, a bit too hot) we got to witness a beautiful ceremony where the bride and bridesmaids looked outstanding, the groomsmen great and everybody was in teriffic spirits.

Congratulations Regan and Aaron!

Afterwards we got some pool time and I got to dust off whatever remaining volleyball skills I once had. Soon we're going to a reception dinner.

A nice day although I'm fighting off a small cold and Lindsey's not 100% either.
[Mobile]

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I am so sad Cole and I couldn't make it. The 6 of us will definitely have to meet up sometime soon, my vote goes to Costa Rica. I hope you guys had an AMAZING honeymoon. Lots of love!
    Erin (and Cole)

    ReplyDelete