Sunday 10 May 2009

Honeymoon Phase 2

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

So we are sitting in JFK airport waiting to get on the flight to Montego Bay. JFK is the most ridiculous airport in the western hemisphere...even outranking Bermuda's airport.

David and I treated ourselves and upgraded to first class...which I will blog about later cause I am sure it is going to be heavenly.

Pretty excited about entering phase two.

Last night we went to see Shrek the Musical...very funny and worth seeing and guess what Joan Rivers was in the audience.

My mom let us know that Jess was going into labour it kinda made me want to go home earlier but then I thought who wants to listen to screams of pain and agony when I could be sipping a pina colada listening to Bob Marley tune!

Just kidding! Good luck Jess.

Let the ganes begin!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from M3 Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment