Wednesday 13 May 2009

Wednesday!

Regan and Aaron's wedding was beautiful! True to form I cried. It is so special to be included in other peoples special moment! I am tryly grateful that they allowed us to be a part of their day.

Now however I feel like shit! My face is covered in bumps my eyse are swollen and painful and my nose is stuffed! David and I have narrowed it down to pineapple juice! Way to many pineapples juices with breakfast and lunch, malibu and pineapple juice cocktails and 24/7 pina colodas!

David began this honeymoon listing he virtues of the pineapple...right now the pineapple is my enemy! We had to leave the reception early and poor David is stuck trying to take care of me...normally I take care of him and I'm pretty uncomfortable letting him take care of me! I guess I should feel lucky cause this has made me realize that I have to let him help me.

Have I said yet that I love my husband! Okay so I feel less like I'm going to throw up...so I can take some tylenol seeing as this dumb resort doesn't have and antihistamines!

[Mobile]

No comments:

Post a Comment