Monday 11 May 2009

Still on the resort

Last night we got on the tour bus with the wedding party and headed to Margaritaville on the strip. It was Sunday and I guess early by J A standards so the muisic was contemporary rock or something, neither Linds or I were too keen early on, and the prices of drinks didn't help.

But they switched to some reggae, and we had a good time. Yes I was on the dance floor, so that should mildly shock some of my old friends.

Then we went to the hotel disco to finish the night off. We need to find a way to get some photos posted here.

Today it has been eat and swim. The things we're interested in are pretty far away and expensive to get to. I mean, we can't even find Jamaican patties on the resort, pretty disappointing. Getting into the pool was nice though and we're coming off a little nap now.

Just heard that there's a new addition to my extended family, and we're excited about it. Whoo-hoo!
[Mobile]

1 comment:

  1. Stop grumbling, get juiced every day and get baby making like he good ole days (long b4 your time so dont hit him Lindz). And no bad mouthing JamDown....eyes and ears are on you.

    Oh.....congrats to Jess & Co. Nice to hear my 4th kid is live and kicking and for once on time:)

    ReplyDelete