Saturday 16 May 2009

Keep the Honeymoon going!

We are finally home safe after a wonderful honeymoon in NYC and Jamaica! I wish that we could be on holiday forever but sadly its back to reality soon.

I am setting a goal for myself though that I can hold onto the carefree fun feelings that we had during the Honeymoon through our daily lives.

Thanks everyone for reading and stay tuned for the Adventures of Linds and Dave: Year One!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from M3 Wireless

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Love Birds. Glad to hear you had a good time and that Jamaica now has a place in your hearts. YEase up onthe baby making, you get a taste for it when you babysit my tribe when I head ot the hills of Westomreland next year.

    Great goal you're setting, it'll stand you in good stead for a long, healthy and successful marriage.....along with the selective hearing skills Gibbo's about to develop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Keep the Honeymoon going!" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


    Warm Regards

    honeymun.com Team

    http://www.honeymun.com

    ReplyDelete